nature


well, this topic is too personal to me, i am from iquique  and there have a deferent nature, a lot sand and low fauna, but have a reflexive, still and pacific ambient. to me the north desert are magic and i can go there to forget all my problems and desconect all my routine things.also other thing that i do love from the north are the beach, but that point is simple, cavancha is  the best beach on chile, just that jaja.

when i had 17. i did a travel for my school, i and my class goes to villa rica and that was my first visit to the south of chile, well not are far away of south jajaj. then i goes to villa rica and the flora and fauna was amazing. i be completely amazed. to me was a good experience and was the reason that i  did dicide studying nature cience. the conection that i do had there was my best experience and the most memorable on my youth. and now i do travles to national parks whit friends and the nature ambient and go there are my favorite activities to do.

Comments

  1. I think as same as you!! the north and desert is magic but I've never visited Iquique. I hope I would go this summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow you are not Chilean. Chilean Nature it is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

permaculture

my dreams that i use to had